If I wanted to show off my breasts, I would probably do so by…
- wearing a very small bikini
- wearing a low cut shirt, preferably with a push up bra
- stand up straight and stick out my chest
- wear a shirt asking people to look at my breasts
- keep everything away from obstructing the view
- go shirtless
I probably wouldn’t chose the following ways:
- cover my chest with a baby or toddler latched on
- wear a sling with a baby or toddler across my chest
- cover up my cleavage with a bunched up shirt pulled up to nurse
- be engaged with my child, especially those moments when I have a little foot in my face for me to kiss or smell and play the ew! stinky feet game
- sit down in a comfortable spot
- go about my business
Breastfeeding is about taking care of our children, not about showing off breasts.
Amen! That photo is just magical, too!